ASE Low Voltage Controller designed for hydronic & low voltage gutter, downspout, and roof ice melting - Includes Replaceable Remote Precipitation Sensor with 10 Foot Cable - 22-28V AC/DC Input Power - 1 x 30A @ 24V AC Control - 1 x 20A @ 28V DC Control
The ASE DS series of sensors and controllers provide a balance between price, sophistication, and control capabilities and capacities. Each unit is housed in a sturdy NEMA 3R enclosure rated for outdoor use. All internal electronic components are specified for -40degC to +85degC operation. All line voltage units are ETL UL Standard 508/CSA C22.2 No. 14 Listed and European CE EMC directives have been achieved, opening the door for both domestic and overseas use. If you are tired of throwing old sensors away with no possibility of repair, consider using the DS series. Unlike "potted" sensors and controllers, every DS unit offers full access to the sensor electronics. This unique design allows configuring and adjusting the unit for most efficient operation. The precipitation sensor may also be replaced in the field.
- Reliable Rain and/or Snow Detection.
- NEMA 3R Enclosure Rated for Outdoor Use.
- All Line Voltage Units Are ETL UL Standard 508/CSA C22.2 No. 14 Listed.
- Input Power - 22-28V AC/DC, 15VA Max.
- Single Control Relay - Full 30A @ 24 VAC, 20A @ 28 VDC.
- Remote Precipitation Sensor with 10 Foot Cable.
- Easy Installation, Full Access to Electronics.
- Standard 3/4" NPT Conduit Hub, Includes 3/4" to 1/2" Reducer.
- Adjustable Temperature Trigger Point.
- Adjustable Delay Off Drying Timer with 30-90 Minute or 2-6 Hour Ranges.
- Adjustable Precipitation Sensitivity.
- Super Bright Power/Activation LED Indicator.
- Simple Remote Control/Monitor Capability.
- Selectable Low Temperature Cutoff with Unique "Recover" Mode.
- External Manual On-Automatic-Standby Override Switch (Except DS-4C/DS-7C) .
- Smart "Manual On" Operates for One Delay Off Cycle .
- Remote Control/Monitor Devices Are Available (See Accessories) .